Final Assembly

After all of the individual parts were completed, I anticipated that it would be a challenge to make sure they all got put together in the correct way.  I asked Pat to put together a diagram for the factory and gave it to them.

We gave this diagram to the factory to help with final assembly.

Unfortunately either the diagram never got to the workers or they couldn’t understand it because when we went out to see the final product the orientation was still off in several ways.  Sadly that meant that the factory had to go back, open all the games up, and reorient things the right way.  But it was a crucial step that had to get done right, and I didn’t feel bad for insisting.

After I showed them the right way, everything worked out.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: